Making the decision to seek counseling for yourself is the first step in finally acknowledging that your desires and needs matter. Individuals come to therapy for a variety of reasons including; relationship issues, anxiety, job stress, career advice, and depression. One of our specialty areas is helping women improve their self-esteem, letting go of insecurities and releasing blocks to success. The value you place on yourself will determine the type of relationship, career, family, and life you have. Unfortunately. many women come from families, relationships, and experiences that leave them feeling feeling rejected and unwanted. Taking the time to work on the BackStory that has kept you stuck is the key to changing your life. We use an innovative technique called the Backstory Breakthrough Method™ to help you learn the self-esteem and confidence building tools you need.
Symptoms of Depression:
- Thoughts that you would be better off dead, or of hurting yourself in some way
Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Constantly feeling tense, worried, or on edge
- Your anxiety interferes with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- You are plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can’t shake?
- You believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
- Avoiding everyday situations or activities because they cause you anxiety
- Sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic
- Feeling like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
Symptoms of Success Blocks: (yes answers indicate success blocks are sabotaging your progress)
- When you’re frustrated with a situation or relationship do you have the tendency to shut down, isolate yourself or walk away from the relationship or situation completely?
- Have you found that you are frequently in conflict with the people you are around the most (partner, spouse, coworkers, family, kids)?
- Have you often found yourself in situations where you are the giver and doer but when it’s time for people to show up for you they put you on the back burner.
- In the past have you often made too many excuses for people who treat you badly.
- Do you find yourself frequently replaying and rethinking past events over and over again in your head?
Cost of Counseling
Traditional 1 hour in depth counseling session $90-$120 per session
Affordable Counseling -40 minute session solution focused sesson $70 per session
Health Insurance Accepted: Aetna EAP, Beacon Health EAP, Military One Source, and insurance flex spending cards.
Insurance Reimbursement: We do not accept most health insurance, because insurance companies require us to disclose confidential information about you such as a mental health diagnosis. We however do provide you with documentation to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company. You submit documentation and your insurance company will reimburse you directly. Please call or email us for specific pricing information 210-523-4200 or email@example.com.
Please Read Our Payment Policy Below:
We require you provide us with a credit card at the time you book your appointment. Your card will ONLY be charged if you no show or cancel with less than 24 hr notice two or more times. This policy is in place in order to compensate our counselors for the effort and time they made to show up for the appointment. We do have secure HIPPA compliant credit cards procedures. The no show/late cancel charge is $50.00.
Office Schedule ( availability will depend on your counselor’s schedule)
- 9:00-6:00 Monday-Friday
- 9:00-2:00 Saturdays
- Closed on Sunday’s
Four Mindset Shifts that Will Improve Your Confidence and
Relationships Success Forever-Video
Are You Worried You Can't Afford Counseling?
Each month we give away discount coupons and free counseling sessions as an incentive to get you started. Sign up and get the details on how to put your name in the hat for a free session and discount coupons.