Licensed Professional Counselor Interns at RCS
Eligibility for Participation in RCS Internship:
Richardson Counseling Services utilizes licensed professional counselor interns to provide low cost counseling services to individuals, couples and adolescents. Interns must have completed a Masters degree in Counseling and be in the process of obtaining a temporary licensee with the Texas Board of Licensed Professional Counselors. RCS, perfers that interns use RCS staff for LPC supervision.
What We Provide To Interns:
- Free individual and group LPC Supervision
- Monthly monetary reimbursement for conducting internship duties.
- Clinical experince working with individuals, couples, families, and adolescents.
- Opportunities to develop and run your own counseling group.
- Advance training in operating and owning a private practice (i.e. business plan development, insurance company protocols, education on tax structure, education on government reporting procedure, private practice pitfalls, and marketing techniques).
- Possible opportunity to transition into a contract therapist position with RCS, once fully licensed.
- Interns are required to complete a minimum of 20 hours of direct client contact per week.
- Interns are required to provide their own liability insurance.
- Interns are required to engage in on going marketing and advertising efforts.
- Interns must be able to work some days and evening shifts.
- Send resume to the RCS for review
- You will be contacted for a phone interview if your resume meets our needs.
- Face to face Interview with clinic director
- Completion of Application Packet
Please give us a call for more information 210-523-4200 or email resume to email@example.com